Founder & CEO
Manpreet Kaur is a seasoned BFSI professional with over 16 years of experience with specialization in Trade Finance, Supply Chain, Commodity Finance, Structured Debt, and International Debt Syndication. She has been in senior leadership positions with conglomerates like Cargill, Golden Agri, and American Express, managing the corporate portfolio.
Manpreet has been instrumental in operationalizing start-up entities in India and developing the distribution network in overseas locations such as China, UK, Switzerland, Dubai, Singapore among other geographies, covering a network of lenders including Tier I & II banks, Trade Funds, Hedge Funds, and Family Offices.
Manpreet has been instrumental in setting up the India Trade Finance Desk for Golden Agri Resources. Her last stint with Cargill was in the capacity of a Director, Corporate & FI deal origination. At Amex, she won the Global Great Performer Award in 2003, representing India at the global forum for excellence in process & performance held in New York. Manpreet is an avid reader, writer, and traveler.
- India Ambassador for Asia Pacific MSME Trade Coalition ( AMTC) Jan 2019 to date
- Vivantaa Capital was selected for the Pioneer batch of School of Courage. A 12 Month Executive Entrepreneurship Development Program in collaboration with Wockhardt Foundation and Accenture. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCIwbtFfAos
- Vivantaa Capital was selected for the 2018 startup school batch of Y Combinator
- Vivantaa Capital selected in Goldman Sachs & IIM Bangalore Mumbai Cohort 2019
- Guest Editor, Innovation CPO Innovation Digital Magazine. http://cpoinnovation.com/supply-chain-as-an-ecosystem-of-fund-raise